J. B. Barry and Partners Limited has been providing consultancy services on flood alleviation schemes for over 50 years. More recently, we are providing additional specialist expertise in areas such as coastal flooding, flood hazard mapping, pluvial assessment, flood risk management plans and planning strategies.
The specialist skills we can provide include:
- Flood risk assessment and management studies
- Structural assessment of existing flood assets
- Hydrological and meteorological analysis
- Hydraulic modelling and preparation of flood risk maps
- Development of flood alleviation options
- Preparation of Cost Benefit Analysis Reports
- Design of interim and long term measures including attenuation, embankments, walls, pumping stations etc.