Four separate Regional Water Supply Schemes in County Roscommon - Boyle/Ardcarne RWSS; Roscommon Central RWSS; South Roscommon RWSS; and Arigna RWSS. The Project includes the procurement by DBO of five water treatment plants at Lisbrock, Killeglan, Ballinagard, Rockingham and Ballyfarnon with a combined treatment capacity of 27,000m3/day. Details of the pipeline contracts are as follows:
- South Roscommon RWSS - Lisbrock to Athlone - 23km of Rising Mains, Trunk Mains and Distribution Mains including 13,194m of 450/400/350mm dia DI main and 6,000m3 Reservoir at Feamore- Construction Complete.
- South Roscommon RWSS - Killeglan to Athlone - 20km of Trunk Mains incl. 9,650m of 400mm dia DI Main and 7,000m3 Reservoir – Contract Documents Complete.
- Roscommon Central RWSS – 19.6km of Rising Mains, Trunk Mains and Distribution Mains incl. 2,432m of 400mm dia DI main, 7,000m3 Reservoir at Gallowstown and 1,000m3 Reservoir at Mullymux – Contract Documents Complete.
- Boyle/Ardcarne RWSS – 12.1km of Rising Mains, Trunk Mains and Distribution Mains of 400/300/250/200mm dia and 2,000m3 Reservoir at Ardcarne – Contract Documents Complete.
- Arigna RWSS – 36km of Rising Mains, Trunk Mains and Distribution Mains of diameters ranging from 90mm to 355mm OD, and 1,000m3 reservoirs at Ballyfermoyle and Rockhill – Contract Documents Complete.