J. B. Barry and Partners Limited has the skilled technical expertise and local knowledge gained on a wide range of major projects under the Irish NRA’s major National Roads Improvement Programme including:
- Traffic studies & assessment
- Corridor & route selection
- Preliminary & detailed highway
- Interchange & junction design
- Bridge & structural design
- Statutory procedures and EIS/EA or Part 8 Planning Report
- Production and preparation of contracts for road and retail including traditional, ECI and Design and Build.
A key strength is our ability to unite professional resources in the planning, development, appraisal, funding, design and supervision of the development of transportation infrastructure projects for all modes of transport.