J.B. Barry and Partners Limited along with our sister company Barry Transportation are one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. We have 180 highly qualified employees and are committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions. To achieve this, we need dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join the team in our offices in Dundrum (Dublin 14), Little Island (Co. Cork) and Castlebar (Co. Mayo).
We recognise that we are dependent on our staff to deliver to our clients excellent engineered solutions, consequently we offer outstanding career opportunities and remuneration. We are committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all our staff, as ultimately this will result in an improved service for our clients. As a graduate with the company you will work with an experienced team of engineers and technicians across all disciplines, you will also receive continuous on the job training and will benefit from our commitment to supporting our employee’s development, this includes:
- Post-Graduate Qualifications: our staff are facilitated and financially supported in achieving relevant Post-Graduate Qualifications.
- Chartered Engineer Status: professional staff are encouraged and mentored to achieve Chartered Engineer status.
- Courses and Conferences: Attendance at relevant courses and technical conferences is encouraged and undertaken in a structured manner.
- The Engineers Ireland Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme: We are a fully accredited company and our current practices follow the CPD Protocol.
We are seeking strong candidates who are interested in working in any of the following fields: Civil, Environmental, Geotechnical, Roads/Transport, Structural, Water/Wastewater, Mechanical/Electrical, Process Engineering.
- You will have a keen interest in engineering design and an enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- You will be working towards or have achieved a relevant degree and be eligible to join Engineers Ireland.
- You will understand team dynamics and the enthusiasm to work as a member of a team.
- For graduate positions, it is desirable to have experience in engineering design, knowledge of contract types and of safety and health regulations with regard to the design process.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. CVs submitted outside of a formal agreement will be considered the property of J.B. Barry and Partners. J.B. Barry and Partners reserve the right to pursue those candidates and no referral compensation or fee will be paid.