Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
J.B. Barry and Partners Limited along with our sister company Barry Transportation are one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. We have over 180 highly qualified employees and are committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions. To achieve this, we need dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
This role is based in our Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be working with our well-established energy team. Our company has been delivering excellence for 60 years, and we know that the right people are the key ingredient to great design and a satisfied client.
Location: Dublin Office / Hybrid / Site Work as Required
Position: Full-Time 37.5 hours weekly, permanent, salary based
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A degree / masters in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline;
- Over 3 years’ experience working in mechanical / electrical consultancy / design;
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Mechanical systems;
- Electrical installations and electrical safety;
- Site / project experience;
- Site / project inspections and assessments;
- Scoping and costing of upgrade projects of M&E equipment;
- Water and wastewater infrastructure;
- Renewable energy knowledge (solar & wind);
- Report writing;
- Submissions to and interaction with clients;
- Good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Problem solving and organisational skills;
- Full driving licence with access to own car.
Experience in all these areas is not a requirement to apply for the position, further on the job training will be provided.
What we offer:
We offer a great place to work and competitive salaries. We support staff development so that you can continue to perform at your best and get the most out of your career.
We facilitate flexible core hours, hybrid arrangements, the bike to work scheme, tax saver commuter tickets and have a company health insurance group that offers discounts on premiums.
J.B. Barry and Partners are an equal opportunities employer and promote a positive work life balance.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Mechanical & Electrical Engineer in the subject line.
The company do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.